Update User Profile
In this article, we will explain the process of updating your REALSTACK user profile. Keeping your profile up to date is important in making sure that clients can contact you using the correct information.
Let's get started!
Updating Your User Profile
1. Log in to the REALSTACK app.
2. In the top right corner of your screen, select your name in order to access the drop-down menu. From this drop-down menu, select "My Profile".
3. Fill out the sections listed.
Updating Another User's Profile
1. Log in to the REALSTACK app with an admin level account.
2. In the top right corner of your screen, select your name in order to access the drop-down menu. From this drop-down menu, select "Users".
3. On the right side of the table select the triple line action menu for the user you wish to edit, then select edit.
3. Edit the sections listed as needed.
1. Basic Information
This section includes all of the information that is personal to you. Some of this information can be used on the website.
The biography section should include a genuine explanation of yourself that is appealing to clients. You can include whatever information you feel is necessary to share, including hobbies, education, family life, or other facts about yourself.
The testimonial section allows you to control personal testimonials on your agent detail page. To add a testimonial click the "Add New" button, then in the popup window fill in the required fields, and finally, select save.
4. Entity Visibility
This section serves as the privacy settings for your account. You are given the opportunity to choose whether or not you would like your team members to be able to see each individual option (IE accounts or listings).
5. Notification Settings
The notification settings are useful if you wish to be informed of any new activity within your REALSTACK account, such as updates on deals or accounts.
In this section, input your primary state where you reside.
7. User Profile Photo
For your profile photo, submit an appropriate-sized, clear headshot into the box.
8. My Photo Gallery
The Photo Gallery feature allows you to display a photo gallery/collage on your agent detail page. To begin click Manage Photos then Add Files, from here you can select which photos you would like to use from your file explorer and click open, finally select upload photos, and once the photos have finished uploading you are finished!
If you still need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.